Leading London Consultant Medical Herbalist Deborah Grant practises Herbal Medicine at the world renowned Hale Clinic in London, which was opened by HRH The Prince of Wales in 1988.
Clinic hours, Location and Map
Herbal Medicine Consultations
Initial 1 hour consultation - £160
Follow-up 30 minute consultation - £80
- To discuss test results, the treatment plan and the diet, if necessary
- Further follow ups are usually every four weeks to assess progress and adjust prescription as necessary
- Medication is reduced and then stopped completely, when the problem has been resolved
- Patients are given a maintenance plan, once treatment is finished
- Medicines are authorised by the UK Government's Department of Health's Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and licensed under the EU's European Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicine
- High quality medicinal plant extracts give a high and consistent level of clinical success
- Medicine of liquid tincture costs approx. £14.00 for a week's supply
- Tablets vary in cost - approx. £20 for a month's supply, depending on what medicinal herbs are used
- Creams and ointments cost approx. £20.00
If you would welcome a full spectrum approach, book an appointment today to discuss your health concerns and to help improve the quality of your life.